Since I know I am not the only one that has frustration with this issue, I thought I would share some of the tips I use to keep that lipstick lasting longer.
Tips to Help Your Lipstick Last Longer
* Exfoliate Your Lips First - Once a week or so, exfoliate your lips so there is not dead skin or cracked skin. Keep those kisses soft!
* Outline your lips with a lip liner - Use one that is about the same color or slightly lighter to prevent the lipstick from bleeding.
* Fill in your lips with the liners as a primer - Using a lip primer will help keep the lipstick intact and lasting a lot longer.
* Use quality lipsticks - Using a cheap brand can be some of the problem. Step up your quality and choose a lipstick that has a lot of pigment for a longer lasting wear.
* Layer your Lipstick Application - Apply your lipstick then blot and reapply for a long lasting wear. Add a touch of shine with a glossy lipstick or a touch of lip gloss to finish it.
* Don't chew on your lips of lick them often - Pay attention to how often you are chewing on your lips or licking them. That is a surefire way to reduce the pigment and increase wear and tear of your lipstick.
How many of these steps do you use in your beauty routine? Try adding these tips to help your lipstick last longer. They will help you rock that gorgeous smile!
image courtesy of stuart miles and freedigitalimages